Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New Day, A New Blog!

And so, it has happened again! Once more I find myself starting a fresh blog after months of neglecting my previous one. Over time, I've found myself rambling on many different topics... you can hear about my photographic adventures on Life Through the Viewfinder... my 365 Project on The Life and Adventures of Cheesy Steve... and my personal side over on Musings on the Meaning of Liff. Etc., etc., etc...
And now... the time has come. My very own soapbox where I can rant, rave, and tirade on political, social, and cultural issues. Up front, I am a non denominational Christian and a right-winging, Conservative independent, yet to decide whether I wish to be affiliated with the Republican party. I hate labels of all sorts, so I very well may be a Republican in all but name!
I could finish here by listing every thing I support and oppose... but I think that will soon become apparent (if this blog fares better than my last...). Instead, I close my fist post with these muchly cherished words...

God Bless the U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment